What's new

Sunday, July 8th - Tsuchizaka & Beyond

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
We'll be hitting some climbs and rindos on the west and north side of Chichibu with two good ridge line runs. All climbs will be wait at the top (WATT).

INFO:
Meet Time: 6:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 2400-2600m
Distance: 170-180km
Route: HERE

As is typical with my rides, there will be lots of rindo's, greenery, climbing, and minimal traffic! It should be a good one!

Pete, I have other commitments and will not be able to make it tomorrow. I will see you on Wednesday, if the weather cooperates:bike:

No worries, Pete!:cool:

Pete -- Thanks for your efforts to try to make it happen. As much as I was hoping to get out, I think it's the right call. Hope to see you again soon.

Tom

Pete -- Thanks for your efforts to try to make it happen. As much as I was hoping to get out, I think it's the right call. Hope to see you again soon.

Tom

Yeah, after sitting at home all day yesterday, I'm restless as hell, but I just can't see heading out the door into this soup! We'll try this ride again in the next available weekend slot.

Well, a little rainy out there - I'll hit the gym instead and maybe head out for <something> depending on what my daughter wants to do. It's not that bad riding in the rain now - the weather is much warmer and the rain keeps you a little cool. Only thing that is worse is the roads tend to be a little slippier. Take the plugs out of your shoes, don't wear cotton, bacon grease your legs and you're fine!

Between rain and some stress inducing situations I have now had a week off the bike. Tomorrow I will be back to a regular schedule I hope. Today I'm out on a mama chari tour with my daughter deep in the wilds of saitama!!

Back
Top Bottom