What's new

Ride Sunday, February 3rd - Ome Short Ride

YamanashiLiving123

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Hello TCC'ers,

How many of ya are hunkered down in your tiny mansions riding your rollers or Zwift and have become inflicted with cabin fever? Well fear not!
I have an idea! Why not join me and maybe more for a ride outside where cycling is meant to be done? Looks like a nice day on Sunday.

Time: 8 am
Meeting place: Ys road along the Tamagawa
Distance: Approximaytely 100km (this depends upon where you are coming from
Pace: Base miles pace (28-30km flats)
Stops: Two conbini stops
This is an off-season ride base miles ride with more of a leisurely pace. Comment below if interested in joining or you have any questions.

MAP:

It's been a while.
I will be there a little before 8. :)
Hey Daniel, I am meeting one guy at Cross Coffee at 7:30 if you would rather meet there. Otherwise we will be swinging by Ys road Tama around 8. So far there are four of us and that includes you.

Hey Daniel, I am meeting one guy at Cross Coffee at 7:30 if you would rather meet there. Otherwise we will be swinging by Ys road Tama around 8. So far there are four of us and that includes you.

I live in Hachioji, so I'm coming from the opposite side. I will reach Y's road early and join you guys.

Hope you all had a good run. I got up Tomin no Mori. Bit slushy in the shade but beautifully quiet.

Well a great time was had by all. A whopping nine of us started out in one big group towards Ome. Into the mountains we went after one conbini stop. We all stayed together WATT for about the first 70km, after that conditioning reared its head both in and out of... so we splintered into I think 3 groups. But we were nearly out of the mountains and heading back so it worked out alright. Beautiful sunny crisp day. Perfect winter day for riding. Thanks to all who showed up. We shall meet again some time soon.

20190203_190203_0003.jpg20190203_190203_0001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom