What's new

Ride Sunday April 15th - Sunday Silliness Special

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
Did you hear the news folks? For a limited time only (2 hours), Yomiuriland V Dori will be climb-as-much-as-you-want!!! With that in mind, here is the deal.

Meet: Anywhere on Yomiuriland V Dori
Meeting Segment Map: https://www.strava.com/segments/1400654
Meeting Date: Sunday April 15th
Meeting Time: 06:30
Finish Time: 08:30

I'll be there at 6:30 am and just spend 2 hours going up and down to my hearts desire for no other reason then just because. If you are up for being silly, why not join in. No need to WATT or WATB and feel free to just keep lapping me also. If you are passing through the area, just join in for an interval or two and say hello.

PS. That segment is marked as hazardess for some bizare reason so ride at your own risk and do wear a helmet.

PPS. I wonder how many laps YOU can do in 2 hours.

PPPS. Don't let my limited time range restrict your efforts. Why not Everest the damn thing :)

@wexford Ok, assuming it is not raining nor the roads wet on Sunday, I will support you in your deprived bodily torture... But I won't wait for you at the top this time :)

Awesome. Zagi is coming too. No waiting for me - that's the spirit! And if you get there early - feel free to get a head start :)

Sunday's weather is looking very silly. I'll decide Saturday night based on the forecast if this madness is on or not.

Looks like it's going to be wet early tomorrow during this time frame so I'm not going to be there. Please do report here if you end up going. I can't go later as it's my sons birthday tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom