What's new

Sunday 8th Jan - LSD training Ride

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
LSD – Long Slow Distance Ride

This Sunday 8th, Jan I will be leading a LSD training ride from the Lawson near Yanoguchi Station. The ride will be at a moderate/slow pace including climbs, with minimum stops. (Possibly 2) This ride is ideal for riders looking to lose weight through fat burning and also build endurance for the 2012 racing season.

The course will be decided on the day due to weather conditions but will start and finish at the Lawson near Yanoguchi Station.

Here: http://g.co/maps/vknbv

I recommend bringing or buying food you can eat while your ride and two water bottles, we will stop for lunch and 1 bottle refill.

Meeting time: 8am
Location: Lawson on the Kawasaki Kaido near Yanokuchi Station (http://g.co/maps/vknbv)

Interested, how many km or hours?

about 150km -200km depending. (Thats door to door from my house not the meeting point).

Im plotting the course now so I should have a rough estimate for you. There will only be two lumps on the Sunday and Monday ride so please do not expect massive altitude gain.

Also this is a group ride, if you are looking for a hammerfest then I suggest a different ride tomorrow.

Ok its 140km ride from point to point and another 55km if you are coming from Tokyo to the meeting spot so thats almost 200km.

Pete

Yeah,all right.
so it's so natural stuff I'm going to be tailender tomorrow.

Fumiki, everyone is a tail ender :D its LSD!

Great ride today - many thanks to all those that joined.

I ended up with exactly 160km on the clock - all in zone 1 and 2 PERFECT!

On my commute to work this morning I saw Fumiki along the Tamagawa and another unidentified rider who shouted my name just as I turned onto Futako-tamagawa bridge. Sorry, I couldn't stop, as I was running a little late.

I hope you all had a splendid day! :)

Thomas, that was me with my new bike and new helemet so you couln't recognize me :) Fumiki and me both joined James LSD ride.

On my commute to work this morning I saw Fumiki along the Tamagawa and another unidentified rider who shouted my name just as I turned onto Futako-tamagawa Bridge. Sorry, I couldn't stop, as I ran a little late.

I hope you all had a splendid day! :)

Thomas,

Thank you for waving a hand for me !
It's glad to see you in spite of only few Km from your place to the bridge.

James,
Thank you organizing today !
I feel so exhausted more than I expected.

Yes LSD training really does that too you as you feel that you aren't riding hard but it is very deceptive.

See you tomorrow for more!

Back
Top Bottom