Sunday 8th Jan - LSD training Ride

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
LSD – Long Slow Distance Ride

This Sunday 8th, Jan I will be leading a LSD training ride from the Lawson near Yanoguchi Station. The ride will be at a moderate/slow pace including climbs, with minimum stops. (Possibly 2) This ride is ideal for riders looking to lose weight through fat burning and also build endurance for the 2012 racing season.

The course will be decided on the day due to weather conditions but will start and finish at the Lawson near Yanoguchi Station.

Here: http://g.co/maps/vknbv

I recommend bringing or buying food you can eat while your ride and two water bottles, we will stop for lunch and 1 bottle refill.

Meeting time: 8am
Location: Lawson on the Kawasaki Kaido near Yanokuchi Station (http://g.co/maps/vknbv)

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
about 150km -200km depending. (Thats door to door from my house not the meeting point).

Im plotting the course now so I should have a rough estimate for you. There will only be two lumps on the Sunday and Monday ride so please do not expect massive altitude gain.

Also this is a group ride, if you are looking for a hammerfest then I suggest a different ride tomorrow.

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
多摩区
On my commute to work this morning I saw Fumiki along the Tamagawa and another unidentified rider who shouted my name just as I turned onto Futako-tamagawa bridge. Sorry, I couldn't stop, as I was running a little late.

I hope you all had a splendid day! :)

Malte

Maximum Pace
Sep 26, 2011
Tokyo
Thomas, that was me with my new bike and new helemet so you couln't recognize me :) Fumiki and me both joined James LSD ride.

On my commute to work this morning I saw Fumiki along the Tamagawa and another unidentified rider who shouted my name just as I turned onto Futako-tamagawa Bridge. Sorry, I couldn't stop, as I ran a little late.

I hope you all had a splendid day! :)