What's new

Ride Sunday 3rd Yamabushi greenline bonanza!

As tempting as the double prospect of trying to keep up with @Lupo on the way out and battling into a spring gale on the way back is, I'm afraid I'll have to sit this one out.
Leave none alive.

Sorry guys, I have a family issue and unfortunately I will not be able to make it this morning. Will definitely join you next weekend.

It's raining here at the moment....

Looks like this ones postponed.... Rain is apparently here till mid morning.

Might hit the river later in the day.

Nah, this is full on rain and I'm soaked. I'm Turing around. Not enjoyable at all.

OK, I am out as well. Damn weather, looked like the biggest TCC gathering in quite a while. Hopefully next weekend

Haha, proper disappointed Christmas morning kid that shot :)

I just threw a tantrum and made my Mum cry. My Nan is now telling me to behave myself and say sorry to my Mum. But I am not going to say sorry. Ever. Instead I have run up to my bedroom, put my pyjamas on over my kit, got under my duvet and will spend the morning angrily trolling Youtube. That'll show them.

Next Saturday I have the entire day to dedicate to cycling badness! Let's make something happen! How about Gunma! Could be time for some big climbs!

OK, I am out as well. Damn weather, looked like the biggest TCC gathering in quite a while. Hopefully next weekend

Back
Top Bottom