What's new

Ride Sunday 31st Arakawa Port Ride

Mlac Peek

Peek pace master
Jun 12, 2012
image002.png

Hey all. Looks like the weather has changed it's mind for tomorrow and it will be dry, so if anyone is interested in stretching their legs I'm going to head down to the port and come back up the Arakawa for a steady, flat spin. 100km+.

Meet me at the Spaceship at 7am if you fancy it. Or further down the river if you're coming from that direction.

See you there.

Just got back from a tough day of work shenanigans and am fully wasted, so something mild (lol) like this might be a possibility for me in the morning.
Keep an eye out for me running in the opposite direction on the southern end.
Can't promise that I'll be there, but if I am, I'll continue on with you up to Saiko and do a few laps.
:sleep:

Just got back from a tough day of work shenanigans and am fully wasted, so something mild (lol) like this might be a possibility for me in the morning.
Keep an eye out for me running in the opposite direction on the southern end.
Can't promise that I'll be there, but if I am, I'll continue on with you up to Saiko and do a few laps.
:sleep:

Nice! Sounds like a plan.

Welcome to the murky and thankless world of ride poster creation.

Can't do the ride tomorrow (still working on getting over my grim condition), so have a good one and all that.

Cheers. Don't let the sickness get you down mate, only death can kill us.

I'll be out on the river again tomorrow so I'll give you a wave when you fly by. Only planning on doing half the distance you are doing though.

Loved their stuff. Triple J promoed them to the max in Au.

Last edited:
I'll be out on the river again tomorrow so I'll give you a wave when you fly by. Only planning on doing half the distance you are doing though.

Cool - are you running or riding? Must be running, I can't picture us flying by you if you're on two wheels.

Heath and I must have missed you by just a little at the end of the Arakawa. Bad timing.

Back
Top Bottom