私は今週の水曜日, 山下公園からLSDトレーニングライドを先導します。集合時間は午前08:00。最小限の休憩と、上りも込みで適度にゆっくり走る予定です。

多分、ライダーが脂肪燃焼して減量するための、また2012年のレースシーズンへの耐久性を養うための理想的なライドです。

コースは天候状況によるのでその日に決めますが、集合と解散は 山下公園

水のボトルを2本と、ライドの間に摂る食べ物を持参するか前もって購入するかしてください。昼食時にボトルに水を補給します。

日 程 : 1月29日(日曜日)
集合時間 : 08:00
集合場所 : 山下公園

Sunday 29th Jan - L.S.Distance training Ride

To continue with the base training over the course of 3 weeks I will be leading another LSD ride on Wednesday.

Meeting place: Yamashita Koen, Yokohama
Time: 08:00am
Course: Miura Hanto (Peninsular) Course to be decided on later this week.

These LSD rides are ridden in heart rate zone 1 and 2 (recovery zones) to build base. These are not hammerfest rides so if you are looking for a fast paced ride these are not it. Also if you get a head on the climbs I ask that you loop back to the last man climbing so that we are not waiting for everyone to get dressed and on the bikes again!

Temps are much warmer along the coast and also the terrain is suitable for standard cranks

Great!

Looking forward to it!

James,
Naomi-San and I are planning to join you tomorrow. Where in Yamashitakoen are you meeting? Let me know lat/long or some way to find you. Also, approx distance?
Cheers
Alan.

Alan - very easy.

We are meeting at the end closest to Tokyo. There is a Lawson store there and toilets.

http://g.co/maps/3njsd

Thank you James for organising the ride. This morning I finally managed to show up at the meeting point in time:)
Also thanks to all lady/gents who came today.

Eugen

This morning I finally managed to show up at the meeting point in time:)

This must have been an early start for you, coming from Chiba and meeting in Yokohama!

I'm curious what route you ended up taking for the L.S.D.

Is it uploaded anywhere?

Do you recommend the route clockwise or counter-clockwise?

The best route for an LSD is the one that says "further"

They did the route clockwise. Almost 9 hours elapsed time, 5:45 moving time from Yokohama to Yokohama.

You get traffic spots at Fujisawa or Yokosuka.... elevation gain and loss are the same. I would however say cloclkwise is the best as the conjestion point at Fujisawa is on a narrower road and shorter than that of Yokosuka.

Back
Top Bottom