What's new

Ride Sunday 22nd May Kasayma & Sadamine

Mlac Peek

Peek pace master
Jun 12, 2012
image.jpg G'day all!

I'm heading out to the hills this Sunday for a quick couple of climbs to get the legs back into the swing of things. It's an early 6am start from the Spaceship (I may go even earlier if nobody else wants to join) as I have some plans in the afternoon and need to be back before 2pm. Regular combi stops and vending machines as needed, pace might be snappy on the flats but mostly dull on the climbs. Time to find some climbing legs!

Meet: Spaceship
Time: 6am
Distance: 150km +
Pace: Steady as she goes

Love that start time, and wish I could be there!
Alas tomorrow is the last day of prep before I go to kick ass and take names at a presentation with the team I have been working with on a business project for the past five months. Wish us luck!

Love that start time, and wish I could be there!
Alas tomorrow is the last day of prep before I go to kick ass and take names at a presentation with the team I have been working with on a business project for the past five months. Wish us luck!

Good luck with the presentation! There'll be plenty more early starts this summer so I'm looking forward to having your company out there. See you on the other side!

Just found out that I have even lass time than I thought so I won't join for the entire ride but I'll be there at the start.

It turned into a beautiful day for riding and there were lots of riders, clubs and teams out for a spin in the Tokigawa hills. @Musashi13 was at the Spaceship at 6am but @theBlob had sent a message saying he was late, so we set off at a very casual pace, chatting about this and that thinking that @theBlob would catch us up. It never happened and at the top of the river @Musashi13 turned around and headed home for some other commitments. So it was a solo ride from there on. Excellent fun, beautiful vistas, fresh spring green everywhere; my legs felt good so I chucked in an extra climb from the bottom of the other side of Sadamine - the Goat Track - and kept a comfortable pace back down the river despite the lack of any tailwind anywhere. It's getting hot out there folks!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sorry about that that. Some alarm clock/ brain function issues, I figured you guys would be way ahead so i rode up a bit then headed down to the end of the Arakawa road in Shin kebab (Thank you auto correct, but I'm going to keep it in the hope that one day there will be a kebab shop at the end of the Arakawa river road)

Anyway looks like a lovely time you had out there stalking other innocent riders around the Tokigawa hills.:crafty:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom