What's new

Ride Sunday 2/2: Coffee Ride

sean-e

Maximum Pace
Mar 4, 2019
A sunny Sunday, perfect for a coffee ride. No grim feats of endurance this weekend. Will this ride actually make it to Zebra coffee this time? Who knows...

Start: Cross Coffee 7:30AM (google maps)
End: Cross Coffee around 12PM (maybe? depends on route)
Pace: Leisurely / stick together, all welcome

Route could be either the Tama river trail then over Takao (below) or the Onekan for a more urban but shorter/flatter route.

Post or PM if interested.

Pace: Leisurely / stick together, all welcome

Does "all" extend to fat old men?
I would like to go, but dread making all the confirmed participants wait too long. What about if it's on the premise that you go ahead if you get sick of waiting? If that's OK, sign me up. I look forward to meeting @thooms in person, too!

@Kangaeroo absolutely come along, it's been a while!

@47no I don't live in minato but if you take roughly rt 2 south, I'll be starting around here (google maps) where rt 2 meets the Tama, heading towards Cross Coffee from there, if you're not as familiar with the area and want to meet from there.

Sounds good - count me in, subject to getting a couple of errands done tomorrow.

Argh...I overslept :(

Will still come out but am not going to make it for 7:30.

Let me know the route you decide on and I will hopefully meet you when you stop!

Argh...I overslept :(

Will still come out but am not going to make it for 7:30.

Let me know the route you decide on and I will hopefully meet you when you stop!

no worries just going down tama to takao and zebra. Usual one. Also we're starting a bit late. We can stop at 7-11 at takao if you overtake us!

Back
Top Bottom