What's new

Ride Sunday 10th July Takashino Tokigawa

Mlac Peek

Peek pace master
Jun 12, 2012
As usual an early start to beat the heat on Sunday morning. Zip up the river, hit Takashino, fly down Sadamine, then over Tokigawa via Ogawamachi and plough back down the river. Should be home by 1pm.

I can push the start time forward if you're coming from further down the river but you know it's totally worth getting up at cock o'clock for that early morning dawn victory roll.

image.jpeg

Date: Sunday 10th July 2016
Meeting: Spaceship 5am
Distance: 150km+
Pace: Plough the road.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I'm contemplating joining this ride. Just trying to decide if it's against my religion to wake up that early on a Sunday morning ;)

That's a good point.

Your map has the route going up Shiraishi, then down Sadamine (taking the super steep concrete road down) then down takashino.

Yeah, I was lazy with the map. But come anyway, it'll be fun!

Not in this heat thank you very much. I don't mind doing Shiraishi but I certainly won't be going full gas up there.

Okay, we'll go with the original plan and climb the nice shady Takashino pass.

@Mlac Peek of its OK with you, I'll meet you a couple of kms further on from the spaceship , where you route crosses over the 463 here at about 5:15.

Sounds like a great ride, and if the temperature right now is any indication, should be a great start to the day. Alas, I will be suffering through a BBQ and family day. In any case, ran up and down Tsukuba mtn today, and it is unlikely my quads will be functioning normally for the next 2-3 days. Enjoy!

Sounds like a great ride, and if the temperature right now is any indication, should be a great start to the day. Alas, I will be suffering through a BBQ and family day. In any case, ran up and down Tsukuba mtn today, and it is unlikely my quads will be functioning normally for the next 2-3 days. Enjoy!

Hmm, absent the last three weekends... I'm pretty sure that's against the rules isn't it?

Hope to see you on the next ride!

Back
Top Bottom