What's new

Ride Sunday 1/5: Back to Boso

sean-e

Maximum Pace
Mar 4, 2019
Sunday weather looks good - am thinking of going for a new years Boso spin if anyone's back in town. Route could be a longer 140km or a shorter 100km , depending on people's availability (open to other ideas in the area).

Start: Sunday 1/5, 8:00am Honda station
End: Honda station, even longer route should still be back by 3pm.
Pace: depends on who shows up, but moderate for road bikes, and some conbini stop along the way. will be paved roads only. no 350w pulls this time 🧟‍♂️

Post or PM if interested!

Shorter route:

Longer route:

Very tempted, need to judge my recovery from a) flu/cold/cough and b) no cycling for two weeks in UK

Clearly pace will be slower than moderate if I join ;)

Hi @sean-e,

Nice to hear from you again 😊
Count me in at the moment, would like see Bosso (new route) this time and i'm expecting the temp should be warmer as this route is close to sea level..
Thanks,

I'm going to have to sit this out, based in my easy ride yesterday, I'd probably have a heart attack in Chiba o_O

I'll try an easy rode locally, have a great day chaps!

Hi @sean-e,

Im still in for tomorrow, see u @Honda station at 8AM. I migh be late 15 minutes (a lot of transfer from my place) but i'll try my best to on-time 🙏🏼
Thanks,

Another fine day in Boso. Thanks for coming out @Mfebrian ! Started a bit cold, warmed up later in the day. Popular day for fishing around the coast near Kamogawa:
IMG_2254.jpg

From the middle hills of Boso, you can just barely see Fuji across the bay. Almost deserted in the midlands except for some orange-vested hunters.
IMG_2260.jpg

Stopped at one of the most cycling friendly 7-11s here, which sells inner tubes and gels:
IMG_2261.jpg

Back
Top Bottom