What's new

SUN, SEP 30th - Nihongi-toge & Kasayama

Haha nice!

Up for that for sure. We could swap for a few km in a ride or whatever

Here is the way I see it,

Meeting at 9:30ish just at the beginning of three climbs and stopping for pizza = rain in our faces.

No lunch and we just might make it to the station as it starts pouring and typhooning (a new adhoc word)

Well, with my bike, I am sure none of you will be dishing out quite the amount of abuse to it that I do, so I am happy to swap.

Might not be the same way with your bikes though... :)

Tmw ride

I am just back from Singapore and look forward joining you guys. See you at the family mart early tmw morning :)

Norm

Me and two friends will join for the first part. Ie to the top of Shiraishi!
See you at the spaceship 6.50.

Looks like rain from noon onwards, I'm going to stay local.

See you next time.

Have a good ride all

Hey guys. Sorry I got up late. On my way now. I'll try to catch up but prob no chance.

Well I got home about 2:30. I don't know how all 3 of my alarms didn't go off. At first I though it had slept through them but my girlfriend also said they didn't go off. Sorry I missed you guys today. I got to the spaceship at about 7:15 so would have been about 25 mins behind you. Just after kawagoe I got lost numerous times and kept having to stop and check the route on the "ridewithgps" site then comparing it to google maps on my iPhone. Took me ages as the reception wasn't all that good in the countryside. I managed to fin my way up to shiroushi then made a wrong turn up to a telescope. Came back down then headed back down route 11 an back down to kawagoe before riding back to Adakadai (the wind had really picked up before I hit the arakawa so struggled to keep 20km/h in the headwind ). Sorry again for missing you. Hope to see you next time.

Pete and everyone,

Thanks for the day!
Great route, grand timing.(Managed to get away from the typhoon in time.)
Although I missed the last climb or the adventure due to pain and fatigue, had a great time out.
Nice meeting Doug and Inoue-san as well.
Sorry you missed us, leicaman. Hope to meet you on the next one.

Chikako

I had a f welding this morning that I was going to get screwed by the forecast yet again...

Good to hear you all had a good ride

Sorry to miss this! I was working in the lab on my new 'Greenline Warrior' wheels.

Yep, great ride today, and great group! Doug, it was definitely a pleasure finally getting to meet and ride with you!

Joshua, your decision to bail out was discussed several times throughout the day! :p

leicaman, sorry we missed you. Next time I hope!

Back
Top Bottom