What's new

SUN, OCT 21 - Shiraishi & Yamabushi-toge

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
OK, it's 10:30pm. No takers, ride cancelled! :(

Sorry for the short notice, but is anyone up for a shortish ride tomorrow?

We'll cycle up the Arakawa River to the first climb, Shiraishi-toge, followed by Shomaru-toge and Yamabushi-toge with one more bump after that thrown in for good measure. The ride will be ending at Hanno Station for the train back to Tokyo. All climbs will be wait at the top (WATT).

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:00am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1900-2100m
Distance: 115-125km
Route: HERE

Please, let me know ASAP if you are interested, otherwise all bets are off! :D

I'm interested in this or part of this. Any chance of an earlier start.

Also the Arakawa road is blocked at the toda section so you ahve to deviate onto the back streets for a short section. Don't miss the signs posted at the relevant ramps or you have to backtrack or take stairs.

I'm interested in this or part of this. Any chance of an earlier start.

Also the Arakawa road is blocked at the toda section so you ahve to deviate onto the back streets for a short section. Don't miss the signs posted at the relevant ramps or you have to backtrack or take stairs.

Anthony, thanks for the heads up regarding the Arakawa bike path! While I can understand the desire to start earlier, quite honestly I need the sleep, so I need to keep the 7am start time... sorry. That being said, we can do this without any lunch stops if that helps?

I don't think I am going to make it Pete.

Not getting organised here, If youa re still going post up and if I can get myself organised and down ot the space ship Ill be coming. If I'm not there don't wait.

Cheers mate... My usual level of commitment!!!!:confused:

Sounds great, but I need to go up to Musashi Itsukaishi. Depending schedule I think I'l just 'caress the boob' , go to the rec center at the top, eat some ice cream (obligatory) then return to the station.

M\left[\mathbf{r}(t),\mathbf{\dot{r}}(t),\mathbf{\ddot{r}}(t),t\right]=0

1st order differential equation for distance based on velocity and time requirements. Add in the work effort and other stuff and you should be able to ascertain with a fair degree of accuracy the expected POA at any spot.

Back
Top Bottom