What's new

Ride SUN, May 12th - Jyomine, Tsuchizaka & Shigasaka-toge

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
This ride was originally planned for Saturday, but was pushed to Sunday due to less than ideal weather conditions.

Lots of climbing to be had on this one with some of my favorite descents thrown in to put the icing on the proverbial cake!

INFO:
Meet Time: 6:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 2400-2800m
Distance: 175-185km
Route: HERE

Let's hope the 2nd time is a charm. See you Sunday morning!

Right, that's me out. I'll watch the rest of the Giro and throw a few more drinks down me. Damned weather:mad:

Hope it's a good one on Sunday. Next week I seem to be free both days so it'll piss down again, I'm sure!

Won't be on this one. I am doing this ride on Saturday with Pete. Sorry.

I will also unfortunately miss this one :-(

I want a similar epic one next weekend Pete hehe. Have a good one!

Just get Pete to chat up some young woman on the ride, who can help you study.

Ben and i will be somewhere in the shiraishi area doing repeats of a few hills, hopefully we'll cross paths.. Taking the car out as I have to be back early for some stuff.

I am so tempted - If I wake up and there is a glimmer of sun .... spent all days making wheels and drinking whiskey. Need a ride to clear the head!!

Ben and i will be somewhere in the shiraishi area doing repeats of a few hills, hopefully we'll cross paths.. Taking the car out as I have to be back early for some stuff.

Keep an eye out for us!

I am so tempted - If I wake up and there is a glimmer of sun .... spent all days making wheels and drinking whiskey. Need a ride to clear the head!!

It'd be great to have you along, Tim!!

Back
Top Bottom