What's new

Ride Sun March 15th - Sadamine Pizza

I liked the abstract aspect of the first vid (haven't watched the 2nd yet)! By the way, what are those blue things on the calves of your mate with the orange jersey?
the blue things on my calves are strips of kinesiology tape. It's more for preventative measures really. Ive been covering quite a few Kms recently (317km in the last two weeks) so it really helps with supporting my calves. Covering that kind of distance without it and I'm asking for trouble. It's probably partly a placebo effect too but they feel fresher soon too.

Last edited:
Yes, in fact I do. Thank you for enlightening me onto the true name of that style. I can also see that if I ever climb with you guys, my ar@& is going to get smoked!

Are they for straightening the pedaling style to relieve any knee stress?
Ah sorry mate, I forgot to mention that I'm wearing them for running, not cycling. Im not sure if they have any benefits for cycling. They probably do but I've not read up about it.

Ah sorry mate, I forgot to mention that I'm wearing them for running, not cycling. Im not sure if they have any benefits for cycling. They probably do but I've not read up about it.
Okay, I got it. Running and cycling are worlds apart when it comes to muscle form and knee stress. Anyway, you're looking very strong!

I loved the way you told me that myself, Andy, Mark, and Tobias couldn't be told apart because we wore the same branded kit while at the time you, I and Ben were standing outside a Lawson's wearing the exact same TCC kit.
Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

Reactions: TCC
That is not how it works in my brain and you know it.

Back
Top Bottom