What's new

Half Fast Sun 3rd June - Takao Dual Duel

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007
I'll be taking out a half-fast ride from Roppongi to Takao, and most of the way back, on Sunday.

This may or may not coincide with DoubleTrouble's ride planned for the same day. The idea is very much the same.

Meet in front of the Grand Hyatt in Roppongi Hills at 07.00. We'll ride out to the Tamagawa, up the Tamagawa and Asagawa to Takao, arriving near Takao station maybe 09.30. The plan then is to climb up the hill, go over the top and down the other side, turn around, and come back to the top. By this time hopefully the ramen shop should be operational and we can have lunch there. Then trundle back down to the bottom and come back roughly the way we came.

My cell o8o-34o3-o239

As long as my customers do not change their minds again, I think I can do this ride! :D I had a delivery at 1 PM which in effect screwed up my whole day, but now it has been moved to 5PM but I have to get back by 4PM to get ready. If need be I can Rinko bag it back to Tokyo.

Looking forward to it, but you guys got to wait at the top eh :eek:

Bugger I just realized it looks like rain for most of the day, I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed, but...... :eek:uch:

Mike, when will you call it?

I don't mind a bit for rain, but full on storms kind of suck.

^ yeah Sunday looks rubbish at the moment. I'll have another look tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Looking less like rubbish now, but still it's going to rain!

Might put some fenders on the Lrrb and go anyways..... :D

Unfortunately the weather doesn't look good tomorrow morning. I'm not going to lead a group ride in the rain. So cancelled for tomorrow but will try again soon.

Back
Top Bottom