What's new

Ride Sun 13th Sept

Mlac Peek

Peek pace master
Jun 12, 2012
Bit late with this one but I will be heading out to the hills around Tokigawa as usual tomorrow morning. I will most likely be following my traditional route to the foothills and will hit the Kasayama forest climb first. From there we'll see how it goes. Aiming for 3 or 4 climbs and 160km+. Meet at the Spaceship at 6:30am. Below is last weeks route which we will follow up to about 75km.

Meeting: Spaceship (https://goo.gl/maps/YbMdS)
Time: 6:30am
Distance: 160km+
Level: Megalobrevet good

I would join you too, but I am going to stay home like a fanny, rubbing this stuff into my horribly infected road rash wounds.

IMG_1839.png

Drop some hammers for me. It could be my last day in this life, before the sickness overcomes my body...

Sad news. I will miss your jovial banter, and hope that your passing will be painless. Can I have your socks after the AIDS takes you?

Yeah mate, they are yours.

Here is a list of my other main possessions. Feel free to call first dibs on any of it.

-Evo bike with all the sick parts.
-Ridiculous Xeon Quadro workstation with 2 monitors, Intuos Pro gfx tablet
-Sennheiser HD650s and HD800s
-More bike tools than a bike shop
-Big telly and PS3
-4 trading accounts with shit loads of money in them.
-Dodgy Turkish oil trading contacts
-Loads of KOMs
-A couple of maxed out cloud accounts full of Excel VBA / advanced formulas, Reaktor ensembles, Renoise source code, Blender models and materials, etc.
-Some Tokyo Hands top of the range black gothic curtains.
-A pair of patent leather Valentino dress shoes.
-Half a tube of Gentacin Anti-Biotic cream that wasn't enough to save my poor broken body from the pull of the void.

-Grindr account? Or does that go to the grave with you?

-Countless sock puppet accounts on this and other forums used for lolz and baiting the bans.

-Loads of half painted Warhammer 40k figures and paints.

-Downton Abbey Blu-ray Box set.

-It is the Grindr account that got me the AIDS in the first place. Didn't think anyone would want that. It is yours if you want!
-Haha, yeah I can hand over a vast Excel spreadsheet listing every alias from every website I have ever been on, with passwords if like.
-I have never ever not finished a figure you cheeky sod. You can have my award winning Necromunda Cawdor gang if you want

Other stuff;

-CSSociety, BlenderNation, DeviantArt and zBrush premium / elite artist accounts.
-Young Magazine with Akira issue 1 inside it, in perfect condition.
-MC Terminator T-Shirt

Yeah, that was a good session.
I seem to have found some climbing power.
That could only be attributed to the TCC training sessions...they work!

Glad we could negotiate all the debris without a puncture.
Just the one slow leak for your front tyre after we'd got down from the hills.

For anyone interested in knowing the condition of the mountain roads we rode today https://www.strava.com/activities/391013070 : There's plenty of shit on the roads, including branches, twigs, leaves, and worst of all rocks hidden amongst it.
Caution against punctures is necessary, especially while descending.
It's really hard to spot the rocks.

Highlights of the day were the refreshing temps on the hills and the crystal clear streams we came across.

@Mlac Peek Good shit for achieving a full Brevet (200k's)!

My shotz ...

Peeky Blinder on the rampage (again)!
IMG_2680.JPG

Some bloke in front of a waterfall.
IMG_2685.JPG

Peeky: "You're shittin' me [in reference to fresh landslide carnage]!"
IMG_2689.JPG

A hut with a view (and a bees' nest!).
IMG_2693.JPG

Mountain contours.
IMG_2696.JPG

Last edited: