What's new

Suggestions for cyclocross bikes?

O

Oita99

Hi,

I'm new here and have enjoyed reading through the forums. Thinking about getting a bit more serious about biking, I'm planning to go from my hybrid to a cyclocross bike.

Do anyone here have experience with any relatively inexpensive bikes? I'm thinking around 100.000 yen. Been looking at Bianchi Pront, but not sure how good the build is. I'd prefer one with disc brakes, as I'm planning to bring it back to my muddy and cold home country after some time.

Looking forward to any advice you might offer,

Thank you :bike:

Hi, Oita99.

I happen to have a cyclocross frameset (alu frame and carbon fork) of Trek XO1 (2008) - 58 cm.
If it is your size and if you are interested in getting them cheaply to build up a bike - let me know :)

Re:

Hi, Oita99.

I happen to have a cyclocross frameset (alu frame and carbon fork) of Trek XO1 (2008) - 58 cm.
If it is your size and if you are interested in getting them cheaply to build up a bike - let me know :)

Thank you Sergey,
I wonder if it might be too big... My inseam is 82 and I'm 180 tall.

And I guess by those speculations I've already revealed that I know next to nothing about actually building bicycles myself. I'm not sure taking on such a project would be the right way of entering the 'intermediate??' bike world for me.

Are there any shops in Tokyo that would assist in building up a cyclocross? And would it keep costs down?

Back
Top Bottom