What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! strong set of training wheels

andywood

Maximum Pace
Apr 8, 2008
As the boys get bigger (and Daddy wants a power meter) I've decide to clear out the garage. I intend to put these wheels on Yahoo Auction next weekend. The start bidding price will be as below.

I'm happy to hear what you think of the price (too expensive or too cheap?)

You can have them for this price. Let me know if you need any more info.

Price doesn't include postage.

training wheels (clincher)

rear: tough duty dt swiss rim, dura ace hub (FH- 7900), shimano 8 to 10 speed compatible, professionally serviced, the hub is almost new,

front: mavic reflex ultra durability ceramic rim, dura ace hub, professionally serviced

dura ace skewers, tubes and new bridgestone extenza tyres included

(I can probably throw in a 9 speed cassette if you need it)

start bid price 15,000 or 20,000 yenDSC_0111.JPG DSC_0114.JPG DSC_0112.JPG

Andy

www.jyonnobitime.com/time

Hmm not really a matched set, you might get better price by splitting them on auction and offer free shipping on the second wheel if bought together, shipping should be the same cost with はこboon. . Clean up the rear hub and front braking surface with parts cleaner and a toothbrush, they look a bit dirty. Good luck.

Yes a friend said the same thing. Though I thought most people are looking for two wheels. Fair point about the scrub up. Kind of like going to the dentist without cleaning your teeth first! Will make sure they are spick and span before selling.

Andy

www.jyonnobitime.com/time

Hi Andy,

sorry they are nice but I need a 135mm rear, but if the front is a 100mm and good price I would like to go for that only

Back
Top Bottom