What's new

Strava facing lawsuit

All these "flagged" segments may likely be a case of a digruntled user just poisoning the well. They think they've been wronged, offended or whatever, so they're going to f*ck it up for everyone else.
Just a working theory for your consideration.
Oifuto hasn't been flagged yet!

So more likely down to someone with low English skills having a click about.

It will be funny if people stop riding hard on roads that have been flagged. I mean if you can't strava it, then why ride it?

If strava closes down I may have to sell my bike and take up competitive knitting.:cool:

So easy to troll Strava.

-Register to a number of forums which are cycling orientated
-Start spouting about ones' ability
-Get people calling you out on said bullshit
-Get on a scooter, and do a couple of the more popular routes at about 2-3% faster than the all time best time, dipping under a few times, to make it look realistic.
-Enjoy the resultant fallout.

Not sure about the e-penis, but the real one seems to be working; been looking at the baby pics. Nice!!!

So easy to troll Strava.

-Register to a number of forums which are cycling orientated
-Start spouting about ones' ability
-Get people calling you out on said bullshit
-Get on a scooter, and do a couple of the more popular routes at about 2-3% faster than the all time best time, dipping under a few times, to make it look realistic.
-Enjoy the resultant fallout.

Remember to hold breath to get elevated heart rates.

Well, I'm into power knitting and I have the beenies and stats to prove it!:warau:

Boys I do all my race knitting indoors on a trainer, far safe and no need to keep stopping for tea and scones.

If any one needs any coachin on loop and drop thresholds let me know.

Boys I do all my race knitting indoors on a trainer, far safe and no need to keep stopping for tea and scones.

If any one needs any coachin on loop and drop thresholds let me know.

I do all my knitting in the real world, Simply, If you're not knitting in the real world, on trains and busses, while you walk, then you will never know what your real thresholds are. Someone bumps into you and it's loose threads and dropped loops everywhere. :eek:

Race knitting and social knitting are two different beasts - why do you need to know how many stitches you dropped or your loop averages are unless it's for bragging rights at the pub?

Also very worried about SCARFA is not really a good tool for promoting either race knitting and as we know is currently embroiled in controversy

Race knitting and social knitting are two different beasts - why do you need to know how many stitches you dropped or your loop averages are unless it's for bragging rights at the pub?

Also very worried about SCARFA is not really a good tool for promoting either race knitting and as we know is currently embroiled in controversy

Shouldn't that read " embroidered in controversy":eek:

Back
Top Bottom