What's new

Help STOLEN! Reward for recovery...

Arcadiandream

Speeding Up
Aug 3, 2013
Last night these two bikes were stolen from the bicycle storage area at my apartment in
Komazawa. Please be on the lookout.

The first is a Colnago Prima, size S (for female rider), and has green Fizik bar-tape, green/white Elite bottle cage (not pictured) and Hutchinson tyres - all of which are unique to the bike. I will update with registration number when my girlfriend finds it.

Second is a Boardman Race bike, and is pretty much as new spec. Only addition is a pair of silver one-sided SPD pedals and Elite/Topeak bottle cages. Size is 56cm. Bought in the UK so no registration number in Japan.

Offering 20000yen reward for information leading to retrieval. Please spread the word, thanks.

Contact me on 08036979827.

Mark

image.jpg image.jpg

Stolen to order - there have been a spate of thefts like that. Basically they scouted the bikes first, found buyers and then sold them on. I would get on Yahoo, Ebay and all the other online sale sites to see if they are for sale or have already been sold.

The likelihood of these still being in the local area is very slim.

Mark is your other half called Kaori?

Thanks for taking the time to look everyone. Yeah, I know there is bugger all chance we'll see them again but if you don't try...

I strongly suspect it was a planned job, they got through some big locks.

FarEast, yes my girlfriend is Kaori. Indeed the Colnago is hers sadly :( from your picture I take it you are part of the Champion System clan?

FarEast, yes my girlfriend is Kaori. Indeed the Colnago is hers sadly :( from your picture I take it you are part of the Champion System clan?

Yep - race for them and have helped Kaori out a few times at the office, she's a keeper mate. Really sad to hear that hers and your bike got stolen it was pretty much brand new from what she was saying.

Also one other accessory that will pin point the bike (if it is still on the Colnago) is a Champion System saddle bag, you can not buy these and only available to riders and staff of Champion System.

This is what the saddle bag looks like, Mark can you confirm it was on the bike when stolen?
IMG_4351.JPG

Also has she told the guys at Cy-Q the messenger guys and gals will know exactly where to look as they get bikes stolen all the time from what I hear.

Last edited:
Yep - race for them and have helped Kaori out a few times at the office, she's a keeper mate. Really sad to hear that hers and your bike got stolen it was pretty much brand new from what she was saying.

Also one other accessory that will pin point the bike (if it is still on the Colnago) is a Champion System saddle bag, you can not buy these and only available to riders and staff of Champion System.

This is what the saddle bag looks like, Mark can you confirm it was on the bike when stolen?
View attachment 305

Also has she told the guys at Cy-Q the messenger guys and gals will know exactly where to look as they get bikes stolen all the time from what I hear.

Indeed, it did have one of those saddle bags on at the time of the theft so that would be another thing to look out for. Good thinking.

Back
Top Bottom