Spring Touring

Mike

Maximum Pace
Sep 24, 2007
Kanagawa
Hey everyone, I'll be doing a few weekday tours between March 13th and April 8th and would love to have some company. These will be long slow rides to get some base training done before the race season begins. The distances will be substantial, around 100km/day so if you're up for it let me know.

Usually I do 2-3 day rides and stay at a cheap hotels with hot springs where possible.

I'll definitely do a Tour of Izu again :

https://tokyocycle.com/bbs/blog.php?b=131

I'll post here when I have something more concrete but let me know if you're interested.

Feb 2, 2013
London
Hello, I'm going to be in Japan from 25 March to 8 April on a holiday doing some light touring (bringing a credit card, not a tent). Have been using this site to do some research on routes and having read your Tour of Izu post definitely will be heading that way for a few days.

I need to figure out more generally what I'm doing but if my plans fitted with yours, it'd be really cool to meet up with some local riders and have some company.

Oct 9, 2012
shinagawa, tokyo
Hello - I'm interested if timing works out, will have some flexibility in work schedule second half of March. Been doing rides on northern Izu before, would be great to make it down to the southern part