What's new

(SPOILER ALERT) Tour de France 2013

bradley wiggins struggles in return to racing - out of Veulta as well.

"I won't do the Vuelta, that's for sure," said the Briton, who last year won the Tour and the Olympic individual time trial. "The world championships is what I'm aiming for. It's just small steps at the moment. I'm just focused on the present, not thinking about next year."

From what I hear neither are his current team.

It might be good for him to leave. August is when transfer news starts appearing properly, isn't it?

Define "finished."

Dude won the TDF and the TT in the Olympics in the year his home country hosted the games. He can live off that for, pretty much, ever.

Er, finished with racing the big ones, being the leader of a team etc. It sounds like he could have the goods but has lost motivation. After all his successes it must be hard to keep the hunger going (especially when you're clearly no longer the top rider in the team).

It must be a tough team to leave. After seeing all the babying they get at Sky in behind the scenes documentaries I think any change would be a big knock to the system.

It must be a tough team to leave. After seeing all the babying they get at Sky in behind the scenes documentaries I think any change would be a big knock to the system.
Yeah, I think after working in that system other teams might seem a bit chaotic. Could be a good replacement for Evans though,yeah!

To be honest I think he will find it very difficult to find a new team - if you've folllowed professional cycling for a while you'll know Brad is a bit of a problem child and tends to burn his bridges. He already has a name for himself as not being a team player and other teams do not have the money nor the patience to deal with him.

To quote the person that probably knows him the best:

"Bradley my husband is brilliant, he is proper good, considerate, kind and brilliant with the kids, the family. I just wish I could have that Bradley all the time but I cant have him all the time"

"Then there is this cyclist bloke! Well he's a bit of a ****, he's selfish and he's a single minded .....!"

"To quote the person that probably knows him the best:"....,,, FE had not realized you were married to him

Back
Top Bottom