Sold! Specialized Tarmac Elite 2013 Size 58 Carbon road bike

leicaman

Maximum Pace
Sep 20, 2012
Asakadai, Saitama
It pains me to put her up for sale but due to taking delivery of my new bike and not having enough storage space, I have been forced in to giving her up.

For sale is my 2013 Specialized Tarmac Elite size 58 road bike. I have done around 8-9000km on her and she hasn't put a foot wrong.

I would say that it is in pretty good condition, with a few scratches here and there but nothing obvious at all. I bought it from the Specialized concept store in Tokyo. All cables have been recently replaced.

I am selling the bike with a pair of GSAstuto wheels that I bought around Spring last year. These were handbuilt in Japan by the guys at GSAstuto and weigh in at a very light 1460g for the pair. I also got the hubs upgraded to 11 speed compatibility (Although the bike is still 10 speed at the moment). The wheels are great in the mountains where lightweight wheels really can make a difference. The buyer will also get the original DT Swiss wheels (Which make for a good pair of training wheels). The GSAstuto wheels come with a 105 cassette - 11-28. The DT Swiss wheels come with the original cassette.

Please note that the photos show the bike with a Shimano Dura Ace 9000 crankset. I will be selling the bike with two options.

For 110,000 yen, the buyer will get the bike fitted with the original FSA Pro Gossamer mid-compact crank.

For 135,000 yen, the buyer will get the bike fitted with the Dura Ace 9000 crankset shown in the photos and a Praxis OSBB bottom bracket (The BB, fitted, cost me close to 15,000 yen). The Dura Ace 9000 crankset was fitted in September 2013. The crank alone cost me 46,000 yen. It is a compact 50/34 172.5mm and is beautiful.

Please note- The base price of 110,000 yen does not include the Shimano Dura Ace 9000 crankset.

If more than one person is interested in the bike, I will give preference to the buyer who wants to get the bike with the Dura Ace 9000 crankset. If only one person shows interest and doesn't want the Dura Ace 9000 crankset, I will sell the crank separately for 30,000 yen.

Specifications...

Frameset - 2013 Specialized Tarmac 58cm (Fork steerer is uncut)
Stem - Specialized (110mm)
Handlebars - 400mm Pro PLT (I have the original Specialized 440mm bars that you are also welcome to have)
Front and Rear Derailleurs - Shimano 105
Shifters/Levers - Shimano STI 105
Seatpost - Specialized carbon post
Saddle - Specialized Toupe 143mm

Wheels...

Set 1.
Rims - GSAstuto 23.5mm x 28mm Alloy rims
Hubs - SL Hubset (24H rear / 20H front)
Spokes - Front - PSR-XTRA (2.2mm aero) Rear - PSR-XTRA / Megalite combo
Weight - 1460g

Set 2.
DTswiss 3.0 (The original wheels that came on the bike)

I've just weighed the bike, and with no pedals she comes in at a rather svelte 7.845kg (not bad at all for a 58 frame).

If you have any questions, give me a shout.

I live in Asakadai on the Tobu line.