What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale single speed bombers

ProRaceMechanic

Maximum Pace
Dec 31, 2009
98199e4c-ede4-4e07-8ba3-6eed5bf307f4_zps0a3b33ec.jpg
98199e4c-ede4-4e07-8ba3-6eed5bf307f4_zps0a3b33ec.jpg
I have these silver, track width, nutted hub, single speed clinchers with a single speed freewheel, 8000 Yen. I can drop off this weekend if interested ridden on the track primarily. nearly mint.
Black Gran Compe rim has a flip flop track hub lots of scratches but a nice hub and new spokes and nipples 4000. No cogs or tires. Rim strips inclu

My intention was to take the hub from the black rim and put it on the silver rim. The silver rim only accommodates freewheel and I wanted to use these wheels on my track bike. They are 36 hole.
Set is 12000 yen or 4000 yen per wheel. Price firm

Open to trade

need: Riding Glasses, Campy 10 cassette 27+, black Silva bartape, Shimano cleats, external hard drive or.....

Last edited:
I will gladly take a single rear wheel. Can trade for an external 2gb hard drive.

Great, let's do it Gunner! Pm me your shipping address and i'll do the same. It will mail by Thursday.
Each pays own shipping.

Great!

Chuck

Back
Top Bottom