What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Sidi Ergo 3 Carbon Shoes size small 43

AlanW

Maximum Pace
Jan 30, 2007
I bought these Sidi shoes after having an older version in size 43, but they were just too tight for me. I wore them about 10 times before giving up and buying something different.

These are top-of-the-line Italian shoes. They have a light and stiff carbon sole, with a vent at the front that can be opened or closed depending on weather conditions. The sole is compatible with Shimano, Look, and Time cleats. The heel tread is replaceable.
The upper is a tough synthetic leather in glossy black, with venting around the toes.
The closure is by a combination of a ratchet strap, a dial and a velcro strap for the toes, so they are very secure on your feet. The width at the heel is also adjustable.

I estimate that they would fit a size 41-42 foot.
Asking 10,000 Yen.

AW.

Attachments

• Sidi 1.jpg
    Sidi 1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Sidi 2.jpg
    Sidi 2.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Sidi 3.jpg
    Sidi 3.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 43
  • Sidi 4.jpg
    Sidi 4.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 40
Hi Alan,

I am interested. Please let me know how we can proceed?

Cheers,
Jessie

Yeah - they come up half a size smaller than the Sidi Ergo 2. Fortunately I got warned about this by one of my team mates.

Bloody hells bells - 10,000 JPY for a 40,000 JPY pair of shoes is a bargain!

Back
Top Bottom