What's new

Shuzenji Saturday

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
Was thinking about a jaunt to Shuzenji this Sat. Leave Tokyo early by train, then spend the whole day gut busting. So far one other fixie rider is good to go. Anyone?

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
If you do decide to go I may see you there as I will be racing on the Sunday and using the Saturday to get some practice runs in.

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
Cool - yeah I saw the Sun race in the schedule - which is why we decided Sat - so we can get some practice / training time in.. (not for this race, but just in general)

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Cool - yeah I saw the Sun race in the schedule - which is why we decided Sat - so we can get some practice / training time in.. (not for this race, but just in general)

On the road track or the velodrome?

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
Just back. We were hoping for both track and road, but the track was closed. Lucikly I had a front brake so no hassles to get on the road course. J got his ride on ninja style. J had to leave early - got in a few laps before that, then I took some more afterwards. The wind, plus the short climbs gave me the needed 'burn' I was looking for. Probably check out next week's Cycle Jam. Was a little disappointed that the onsen closed at 8 and last bus was at 5 .. go figure. Good luck in your race !

Top Bottom