What's new

Shuzenji Race support

EricinIkebukuro

Speeding Up
Jan 30, 2011
Hello all,

I know there are a few of you racing at Shuzenji this coming Saturday/Sunday and I just wanted to offer some support in getting your bicycle to the course and back.

Through G.S. Astuto, we have a van available to take bikes up to the race Saturday afternoon and bring them back Sunday afternoon. Also the bikes will be stored in the van overnight so you can sleep safe knowing your bike is in a safe place. Not to mention mechanical support can be provided.

If you are interested please PM Tim Smith or myself and we can get you all taken care of.

Cheers
Eric

Very Kind offer guys!

Im also heading down on the Saturday so fully covered on this front.

See you there James! I saw Noda-san also is racing too! I am excited to see him race again.

To everyone else we still have plenty of room for bikes in our Van and we also have a seat available still. Let me know if you would like our race support!

Eric,

Could you share the schedule and exact location of this race? depending on the weather etc I might dig out my photogear and get some pictures of the race. I was planning to go to Motegi this weekend to watch the first Superbike race but I still haven't made any firm plans.

Nice offer, unfortunately I needed to cancel my application as my wife insisted on (previously promised) Sunday childcare and promptly negotiated the cancellation with JCRC for me :eek:.

Nice offer, unfortunately I needed to cancel my application as my wife insisted on (previously promised) Sunday childcare and promptly negotiated the cancellation with JCRC for me :eek:.

:cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::rescue::abduct:

Eric,

Could you share the schedule and exact location of this race? depending on the weather etc I might dig out my photogear and get some pictures of the race. I was planning to go to Motegi this weekend to watch the first Superbike race but I still haven't made any firm plans.

Interesting.... 5km circuit race, eh? Andreas, you thinking to dust off a motorcycle and head out for it? Not a horrible idea..... ;)

It would be great to have you guys come show your support! Having the whole team present would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom