What's new

Shopping for a Skirt (Rok) Saddle

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007
They're popular in the Netherlands. Ladies wearing skirts use them on their bikes to avoid flashing their underwear, or worse, I suppose.

Like these http://en.hollandbikeshop.com/bicycle-saddles-seatposts/skirt-bike-saddle/

I've never seen them in Japan. Evidence suggest that Fujita Saddle used to make them, but that firm is no longer with us.

Have you ever seen them for sale here or do you know of a Dutch-bike fetish shop I could try?

img_0.png img_3.png

As opposed to men wearing skirts? Do we take it that you are planning to commute in skirts? :eek: Good job I live in Shikoku! ;)
Don't you oppress me, mate.

Anyway it could be…

$(KGrHqNHJBUE9qBBhPokBPc0uzHuTg~~60_35.JPG

Admittedly I didn't have much luck locating a real photograph of a highlander on a bicycle. Perhaps there's a marketing opportunity for rok saddles in Scotland, too.

Meanwhile, if there are really no transvestite or gender-reassigned cycle commuters in She-cock (!), where you live, then I think the region is all the poorer.

Even...

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

…is possible in your neck of the woods, non? Eighty-eight temples and no bike racks?

Admittedly I didn't have much luck locating a real photograph of a highlander on a bicycle. Perhaps there's a marketing opportunity for rok saddles in Scotland, too.

It doesn't look like the Scots like to sit on their kilts. When buying a used bike from a scotsman probably a good idea to change the saddle.

Back
Top Bottom