Sold! Shimano Ultegra 6700 tubless wheel set 20,000 JPY only 400km on them.

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Ok I'm selling a pair of Shimano Ultegra 6700 tubeless wheels - these wheels can either take standard tires with inner tubes or run tubeless tires (NOT TUBULAR!).

These wheels have done less than 400km due to the fact that 2 months after getting them I was issued with a set of Dura Ace C24 wheels and also had the use of other wheels to race on, these are basically as new.

The set will come with a pair of Maxxis Detonator tires and inner tubes. These are also as new and still have the mold rods sticking off the tire wall. I will also include the "tubeless" valve adapters needed for running tubeless.

PRICE: ¥20,000 JPY

bloaker

Maximum Pace
Nov 14, 2011
Miura, Japan
Why do you do this?
I am in the process of telling the wife I need a new bike... If I upgrade the old one, it is a strike against a new one.
If I hold out and don't get the new one, someone buys these before I can.....

UGH!

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Yes he is - that's the thing about buying from someone that races, our stuff gets very little use and is serviced on a regular basis by either a professional mechanic or religiously by the rider.

I sell a lot of stuff internally within the team as its mostly bought by the guys at Cy-Q (Cycle Courier Company) or actually here on the forums without it ever making it to the classifieds.

In the last month I've sold 2 sets of wheels, 2 bar and stem sets, 2 pairs of paddles and a whole heap of other stuff that never made it to the classifieds.