What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Shimano Ultegra 6700 tubless wheel set 20,000 JPY only 400km on them.

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Ok I'm selling a pair of Shimano Ultegra 6700 tubeless wheels - these wheels can either take standard tires with inner tubes or run tubeless tires (NOT TUBULAR!).

These wheels have done less than 400km due to the fact that 2 months after getting them I was issued with a set of Dura Ace C24 wheels and also had the use of other wheels to race on, these are basically as new.

The set will come with a pair of Maxxis Detonator tires and inner tubes. These are also as new and still have the mold rods sticking off the tire wall. I will also include the "tubeless" valve adapters needed for running tubeless.

PRICE: ¥20,000 JPY

IMG_4340.JPG

bloaker

Sincerely A Dick
Nov 14, 2011
Why do you do this?
I am in the process of telling the wife I need a new bike... If I upgrade the old one, it is a strike against a new one.
If I hold out and don't get the new one, someone buys these before I can.....

UGH!

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yes he is - that's the thing about buying from someone that races, our stuff gets very little use and is serviced on a regular basis by either a professional mechanic or religiously by the rider.

I sell a lot of stuff internally within the team as its mostly bought by the guys at Cy-Q (Cycle Courier Company) or actually here on the forums without it ever making it to the classifieds.

In the last month I've sold 2 sets of wheels, 2 bar and stem sets, 2 pairs of paddles and a whole heap of other stuff that never made it to the classifieds.

Reactions: mau

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Apparently its FRANZ, he's hoping my manliness and sheer awesomeness and speed will somehow rub off on him.

eimaiosatanas

Speeding Up
Dec 17, 2011
I hope Marios is the buyer!
Hah! Had I seen that yesterday I might as well have been!

Mind you though, I do have one set of these (now my only functional wheel set), but having a second set (at 20.000 yen nonetheless) would be great peace of mind. Oh well...

Top Bottom