What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Shimano RS11 (10spd compatible)

j-sworks

Maximum Pace
Feb 5, 2012
Ok so I can't fit this in my bike box...so I need to sell this in the next two days.

Regular price $120 --> with my discount $109 --> 5,000 yen (bought brand new in September 2013)

Maker: Shimano
Model: RS11
Works with: Shimano drivetrains
Color: silver
Material: Aluminum
Comes with: rim tape, QR.

Attachments

• IMG_0960.jpg
    IMG_0960.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
Hi! I'm seeing this kinda late, but if they are still available, I'd love to get them.

Ok let me talk to my wife and set it up.

Firstly, it's only the rear wheel.

Is that what your looking for?

Are you leaving? What else you got for sale? I'm always after gear that has hardly been used! Post it up!

Yeah I already left actually, but yeah I have a few seat posts, seats, stems, bars that I'll post or you can PM with your size and what you want ;)

OK, If you have left how would I be able to pick stuff up? Or is shipping from Alabama? Hang on are you from Alabama? or Montana? I forget it was one of those states that end in A?
Anyway i am interested in stems and bars.

Ok I'll check the measurements and let you know about shipment. It would be shipped from west Tokyo.

Pls PM with the measurements your looking for.

Cheers

Don't mean to hijack your thread,but are you gone from Nippon for good?
If you are,I wish you all the best,and if you aren't I'll look forward to reading your entries on here again.

Your welcome to comment ;)

Yes I'm gone, it was a quick decision. Thank you for the kind regards. (I will still post here from time to time, and if I can I'll come back for a visit and ride!)

Your welcome to comment ;)

Yes I'm gone, it was a quick decision. Thank you for the kind regards. (I will still post here from time to time, and if I can I'll come back for a visit and ride!)
Then I wish you all the best!
I guess I'll be leaving too sooner rather than later.
I hope you have a great 2014!!!

Back
Top Bottom