What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Shimano R500 wheels and Conti Gatorskins 700x23

Chuck

Maximum Pace
Feb 7, 2011
Wheels still have a lot of rim wear left. Front wheel for 2,000, rear wheel 2,500 yen. Sold separately or as a set. They are somewhat heavy but bombproof. Good for commuter. Available for pick up at Aobadai station.

2 sets of Gatorskins. One set has little wear at all, the other set has a bit more. I've moved to 700x28 Gatorskins. 1,500 per tire for the set with little wear. 1,000 per tire for the set with slightly more. Also available for pick up at Aobadai station or can send (they're foldable clinchers) if buyer pays shipping.

Pics available if interested.

Wheels still have a lot of rim wear left. Front wheel for 2,000, rear wheel 2,500 yen. Sold separately or as a set. They are somewhat heavy but bombproof. Good for commuter. Available for pick up at Aobadai station.

2 sets of Gatorskins. One set has little wear at all, the other set has a bit more. I've moved to 700x28 Gatorskins. 1,500 per tire for the set with little wear. 1,000 per tire for the set with slightly more. Also available for pick up at Aobadai station or can send (they're foldable clinchers) if buyer pays shipping.

Pics available if interested.

What size are the gatorskins? Clincher or tubular?

Cheers,

Andy

2 of the Gatorskins are taken. Wheels and 2 more Gatorskins still available.

How many spokes do they have?
Looks like an awesome deal but I am on the big side,to say the least,so I need a lot of spokes.

Back
Top Bottom