What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Shimano 105 5703 Triple 10 Speed STI Levers (Black)

Musashi13

Maximum Pace
Aug 27, 2012
Ergonomically designed 10-speed 105 Dual Control Levers

Features:
• Shift cables are routed under the bar tape: re-development and positioning of the internal mechanism provides a faster, lighter and smoother shift
• Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
• Brake lever pivots have been positioned to increase power and improve ergonomics when riding on the hoods
• Tuneable reach adjusters enable custom fitment for all hands
• Comes complete with silicon greased cables to further reduce shift friction and increase service life

compatibility information

Still have the box
9Fvg5Xm.jpg

Still have the gubbins.
iBdbv6J.jpg
Unused cables and cable housings
jKGZZmu.jpg
WBswJFJ.jpg
There is a little damage to the right shifter
OPhPwPs.jpg
Snug as a bug in a rug
DgM7qjx.jpg
I used the shifters for about four months but left the remainder in the box so there is a little wear (let's call them broken in) but they are perfect in every other respect. ¥12,000 pick up in Ichikawa, Chiba or possible Tokyo otherwise I'll post at your expense.

Any enquiries welcome.

Thanks, the cable routing would certainly make a nice change! My rear shifter only a couple months old though and feels fine for now.

utterly gutted its a tripple ! Im in the market for used 105 shifters for my son.:(

Back
Top Bottom