What's new

Server upgrade

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
Dear Valued Members,

we are very sorry about the downtime this morning. Last night we upgraded our server to 4GB RAM. It should now be faster and more responsive than before.

Sorry about the inconvenience and thanks for your patience & understanding. :)

ah! i was wondering why I could not get on! I thought it must be my computer playing up... as a confirmed Luddite though I really would not have a clue...:confused:

Thanks for the upgrade, Thomas!

If I may ask, who is paying to keep this site up and running? If you are accepting contributions, I'd be more than happy to help out.

Deej

If I may ask, who is paying to keep this site up and running? If you are accepting contributions, I'd be more than happy to help out.

David, thanks for your offer, that's very kind and generous of you! TCC is hosted on one of our JREF servers. While TCC is a joint project of Sora-san's e-Wadachi and Japan Reference (JREF), the latter is the cash cow raising the funds to maintain the servers.

While TCC is basically non-profit, we'd appreciate you contributing by keeping the forum active and by spreading the word (and by acquiring one of the TCC jerseys that should soon be available - hopefully before the Tokyo Enduro). :)

* putting hand up way in air for TCC jersey * Ooh ooh, me first!

Seriously though, many many thanks for maintaining the great site! I was quite alarmed when I saw it down this morning...

David, thanks for your offer, that's very kind and generous of you! TCC is hosted on one of our JREF servers. While TCC is a joint project of Sora-san's e-Wadachi and Japan Reference (JREF), the latter is the cash cow raising the funds to maintain the servers.

While TCC is basically non-profit, we'd appreciate you contributing by keeping the forum active and by spreading the word (and by acquiring one of the TCC jerseys that should soon be available - hopefully before the Tokyo Enduro). :)

Thank you, Thomas. I'll certainly spread the word. And you can bet I'll buy a jersey!

D

Dear Valued Members,

we are very sorry about the downtime this morning. Last night we upgraded our server to 4GB RAM. It should now be faster and more responsive than before.

Sorry about the inconvenience and thanks for your patience & understanding. :)
Thomas-san,

thank you for your upgrading.
(and by acquiring one of the TCC jerseys that should soon be available - hopefully before the Tokyo Enduro)
............very difficult request:warau:

■本サイトをご利用に皆様へ
Thomasさんからの告知の通り、金曜の晩よりサーバー容量を4GBにアップグレードする作業を行いました。今までよりも高速にご利用いただけると思います。

アップグレードの期間中(土曜の朝)、一時サイトに繋がらないご不便をおかけいたしました。お詫びすると共に何卒ご了承のほど、よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi Thomas

Hi Thomas,

hope you are well (reviewed your log - you seem to be going ok on two wheels)

just been catching up on the adventures of the TCC now that I am back in the UK...:( you seem to have been having fun (ref Go-Go girls outfit - suggest losing a couple of K's before trying that again:D)

I'd noticed that things seemed to be working a little faster/smoother on the site - good move on the server upgrade.

Couldn't help but notice (response to Deej) that you are hoping to have the TCC club Jersey's available before the Enduro - keep me posted on the progress as I intend to wear one over here with pride:D
If you can let me know when they are available I'll post a PM so you know where to send it.

Stay happy

Greg

Back
Top Bottom