What's new

Server migration

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
Dear valued cyclists,

we shall be migrating TCC to a new beefed-up server today, Wednesday, February 24, or tomorrow. In order to move the website, we will need to close the forum and all other modules. If everything goes well (keep your fingers crossed!) we expect TCC to be back online shortly.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding. :)

It seems we're back in business, although there might be a few glitches until the new DNS propagate properly. If you encounter any errors, please report them here.

Thanks for your patience and understanding! :D

A good enough opportunity, I think, to thank you once again for providing this incredible site and keeping it humming along as it does. Technically speaking, easily the best forum-based Web community I'm involved in. Cheers! :beer:

Absolutely, kudos to Sora and Thomas for creating a great community.:clap::pray:

Long time no see Thomas and Sora San.

As above. Thanks a lot for all your hard work. :)

Ditto the above sentiments. Thomas and Sora-san, thank you for all your hard work on this site!

Deej

What's up? As being one of my part of life, now is my custom to check up this forum at least twice a day. It's very good chance to say many thanks to you Sora and Thomas for great job to keep on running this marvelous TCC-website.

Great Job, Thomas and Sora-san,

I know how hard it is to maintain this type of server since I always see my colleguse do the same things.

Minoru Arai

Cannot claim to have done much cycling recently but TCC has kept me in touch with what I have been missing . . . its an important part of my week :)

Thanks Sora & Thomas for everything the two of you do for the very many of us

Cheers,

Philip

Promise to get back out and submitting ride reports real soon :bike:

Back
Top Bottom