What's new

September house warming soon!

Freeride39

Peloton Leader
May 28, 2006
Hello TCC members! I just found a nice 3 LDK in Japan and I would like to invite you all to a house warming party. Just checking to see if everyone or many can be available to attend. I am planning September 23, 2006 @ 3PM. The main course will be Taco's for all and some other Mexican food favorites. My new place is near Tachikawa train station, just a 10 minute bike ride up the road. The house is right next to Showa park in Tachikawa so it also has a very wide/smooth cycling path as well. This invitation is for a TCC and a tomodachi or girlfriend......LOL. Freeride39

新居おめでとうございます。:D

トーゼン私も参加させていただきます。

Please count me in!

The address is: 517 American Village, 1-1-1 Kamisuna-Cho, Tachikawa, Tokyo.
The station nearest my residence is Tachikawa Eki. If anybody comes to the station I can ride down and retrieve them.....LOL.

Eastern Team

Hi, Eastern Team dudes! How are we gonna get Tachikawa?
Will we meet somewhere then bike? Thomas, please let us know.

The address is: 517 American Village, 1-1-1 Kamisuna-Cho, Tachikawa, Tokyo.
The station nearest my residence is Tachikawa Eki. If anybody comes to the station I can ride down and retrieve them.....LOL.

Hi, Eastern Team dudes! How are we gonna get Tachikawa? Will we meet somewhere then bike? Thomas, please let us know.

How? That must be a rhetoric question... of course by bike. :)

As a matter of fact, both Sora-san and I have to work until late afternoon and might be joining in the evening.

Got it. I may be getting to Tachikawa around 17:00 (by bike).

How? That must be a rhetoric question... of course by bike. :)

As a matter of fact, both Sora-san and I have to work until late afternoon and might be joining in the evening.

I sent you a PM with my cell number, call me when you get there to the station

Hello all,

Unfortunaly, I will miss this nice Shay's party.
You guys have nice party there! :thumb:

Hi Sha-san,

thank you for nice party and Taco's.
I checked the Mt. Fuji International Hill Climb on Oct. 8th.
Maybe you can join, I will try to enty.:)

Thanks let me know how it will turn out

Hi Sha-san,

thank you for nice party and Taco's.
I checked the Mt. Fuji International Hill Climb on Oct. 8th.
Maybe you can join, I will try to enty.:)

Hey Shay, thanks for the terrific evening, we had a wonderful time at your place (and a long way home, lolol).

Back
Top Bottom