What's new

September 22nd 200K ride

EricinIkebukuro

Speeding Up
Jan 30, 2011
So I realized I have a holiday from school on September 22nd, next thursday. Weather permitting I want to do a really long ride. I was thinking of riding from Shinjuku to Atami and back on the same day. Once getting to Atami I was thinking about having lunch and going to an Onsen real quick. Anyone interested?

Mate, I might have Thursday off too!

I will check tomorrow and get back to you. If I do, it is ON.

So the intended plan is to leave from shinjuku at about 5:30am, taking yamate dori to route 1. Get on route 1 and head south until we hit the coast. Then continue on the 1 and 135 until atami.

Hi

Due to weather conditions, I have changed my day off this week to today, and will be going into work tomorrow, so can not make the ride. Really want to do something like this in the near future though.

YEah, with the current weather situation I will not be doing this ride. Although the rain has passed the wind is still going to be very strong.

Making it an over night trip would be nice. I will look at my schedule and see when I might be available? When are you available?

If I didn't have my calendar filled with work commitments, I would love to cycle tomorrow. It'll be a fantastic day - nice sunshine, low humidity, great views, and no more wind than on a normal day. Even better than last Sunday.

If I didn't have my calendar filled with work commitments....
Ludwig - could you just pop out and ride all the rindo, please, so that we know which are clear and safe for the weekend? Shouldn't take you too long. ;)

Back
Top Bottom