What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Selling - Brand New Bambina - 3 wheel cycle, with baby seats (pick up from Nishi-Kasai)

PranjalThapliyal

Warming-Up
Oct 4, 2018
Looking to sell this Bambina 3wheel cycle. It's brand new and I bought it for my wife, but things have changed and we don't need this bicycle now.
This is a fabulous cycle for a young family. Mother's and Fathers can carry the kids around with ease. It has three gears and two front wheel disc brake system. Plus and Auto lock on the front wheels. I purchased it on 17th Sep and this week my family is going back, so I don't need this cycle now. I have a separate one for me. It's brand new and had only been used a few times when I took my son out for a ride. I can show you the Amazon purchased slip.

First come first serve - and I am happy to negotiate.

Model Number is - Bambina MG-CH243W - it is one of the best in class, and made in Japan.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 7
The extra wheel on the front is a nice touch. I didn't see that type of bike available when we bought our mama-chari a few years ago.

Oh, no slight to the OP but he's got this listed for 80,000 bones on Craig's List.

Back
Top Bottom