What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Selle Italia Flite Flow Saddle with Titanium Rails

Tuomas

Maximum Pace
Aug 12, 2014
Selling a hardly used Selle Italia Flite Flow Saddle with Titanium Rails

Purchased from Wiggle on August 30th for ¥11634. I have ridden maybe 300-400km on it, but it was enough to make me realize it's a tad too harsh on my bottom. Maybe if I was 20kg lighter...

Asking 7,000 yen for it including shipping within Japan. Pickup also possible around Akasaka/Roppongi/Tameikesanno etc.

Specifications:
  • Wider setting platform
  • Supportive yet minimal padding
  • Ultra slim
  • Lightweight
  • Great performance
  • Same at it ever was, Flite Forever
  • Weight: 210 g
  • Rail: Ti 316 Tube Ø 7mm
  • Size: 145x275mm
Performance saddles are narrower than the models designed for shorter ride comfort. They're intended for riders who have a committed riding style with weight on hands and feet so they're narrower and lighter. High tech padding materials and flexible body designs keep your pressure points comfortable and lightweight chassis components keep the weight down. Most have some kind of ergonomic design to reduce pressure on nerves and allow unrestriced blood flow to your sensitive areas. Womens models have a wider design to suit their naturally wider pelvis. Saddle widths vary across the ranges from narrow (upto 130mm), medium (upto 138mm) to wide (upto 146mm). Narrower saddles are the popular choice for longer distance riders as they do not cause the hips to be placed in an unnatural position. Wider saddles will often feel comfortable initially due to their greater surface area but then progressively decrease in comfort as the miles increase, the correct choice of saddle is a case of getting the balance between initial comfort and overall comfort.

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_2221_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_2221_1024.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 35
  • thumb_IMG_2219_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_2219_1024.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 33
  • thumb_IMG_2220_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_2220_1024.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom