What's new

Self intro

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone,

I would like to add a few words about myself, so that members know who the guys hiding behind the TCC actually are. :)

I came to Japan nearly two years ago and started to work in the law field. Currently, I am employed as language instructor for English and German and also work on the internet. My main activity on the net is JREF (Japan Reference), along with other projects.

I have met Sora-san through JREF. Last April he submitted his website to our Japan Directory and I got immediately hooked on it. Having gradually turned into a bicycle geek (I refuse to be called "otaku" though), setting up a club for likewise minds was the next logical step. Meeting Sora-san last June in person over a few beer ignited the primal spark that ultimately culminated in the foundation of the TCC. Without exaggeration, my life has changed since then.

Now both e-Wadachi as well as TCC are hosted on our servers. The rest is/will be history. :cool:

Hi Thomas-san,

now I know who you are!:warau:
I have a question. It is interesting that you come to Japan about 2 years ago, but Japan Reference is since 1999. I've been thinking that you came to Japan and stared JREF. Please let me know why did you start JREF and have a chance to come to Japan.

I'm very interested in why foreign people are interested in and intend to come to 'such a far east':warau: country.

Sora said:
I'm very interested in why foreign people are interested in and intend to come to 'such a far east':warau: country.

Sorry for the late reply, but I will once tell you the initial reason for my interest in Japan over a beer face to face. :D

thomas said:
Sorry for the late reply, but I will once tell you the initial reason for my interest in Japan over a beer face to face. :D

Yes, I'm looking forward to.:beer:

Back
Top Bottom