What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Search and State S1-A Cycling Jersey (Green, Size XL) - ¥8,000

YamanashiLiving123

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Hello,

Up for sale is a pre-owned (worn only twice) Search and State S1-A forest green cycling jersey in size XL. I usually wear a large, but these run small so I suggest an XL.

I am selling this because I have too many jerseys (including the black version of this one) and I do not wear it at all. It is in perfect condition.

This is no longer for sale on the Search and State site and originally retails for $150 and even more if you bought it here in Japan.

Free shipping within Japan

Paypal only.

S&S products are simple, well-designed and understated.

PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Here is more info from the site:

Distinguished design, luxurious fabric, and rugged components are the hallmarks of our highly evolved take on the classic, three-pocket, cycling jersey. The S1-A sets the bar high and has established a new standard of what the riding jersey should be. You're going to look, and feel, good in this jersey.

Refined Fit
Cut like a tailored garment without being too tight or too loose - it's just right. You'll be happy riding, racing, or maybe even sleeping in the S1-A, it's that comfortable.

Made in New York
Two centuries of Manhattan's garment making expertise precede the birth of the S1A which is built entirely of USA produced fabric.

Reliable Performance
There's one moving part on a cycling jersey, the zipper. Ours is made by Riri, the brand known to discerning manufacturers everywhere as reliable, durable and the best money can buy.

Tough & Luxe
Durability, luxurious hand-feel, rich color, and an impeccable fit are tough to relay over a mobile device. If you like the S1-A now, wait till you put it on.

Attachments

• sas_s1a-6180.jpg
    sas_s1a-6180.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 26
  • SAS_kit-10.jpg
    SAS_kit-10.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4511.JPG
    IMG_4511.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 26
  • SS-3.jpg
    SS-3.jpg