What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Scott foil team issue

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
Time to say bye to my Scott. Details...

Scott Foil Team issue 2013 58cm
Ultegra 10 speed.
Quarq Elsa crank based power meter 52/38
Gsastuto 50/60mm Carbon clinchers 12/25
FSA bars
Only one set of wheels with the bike. The Dura ace have been sold separately.

It's been a great bike, very fast, capable of getting the power to the ground.
All in good condition, crank has some superficial scuffs from my shoes. The seat post has some scrapes from slipping down. Chain set is well used but working fine. PM very reliable, no spikes or unusual data.
All wheels have tyres that have life in them.
If you want to have a ride I am in Nerima.
No peddles or cages.
170 000y
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I am interested in the bike as a whole, or if possible, parting it out if you want to sell some of the parts. Just let me know.

Last edited:
hahaha - I don't need encouragement. I stood in the bike room last night wondering if I could squeeze one more on the rack....

Hahaha. It'd be fun to see this full-carbon rocket next to your Ritchey Logic.
Seriously! 7 bikes. 5 steel, one ti, on carbon. The carbon is my only full suspension.

It would feel out of place!

Still for sale. Any serious offers considered!!!

I doubt my wife would realise if I got a new bike as long as the number of bikes didn't increase. Just tell her you changed the bar tape so it looks different.

Bike trade interest?
Soma, fargo, vassago steel SS?
Any of these three in my stable are expendible.

This is the bike I totally don't need... yet here I am thinking about it again...

Someone buy this damn thing!

Back
Top Bottom