What's new

Saturday, OCT 8th - Tsuru & Yanagisawa Toge

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Tim Smith, Takaaki-san (Kawa), Andreas (JapanViking) and I will be riding out from Tokyo and doing Tsuru Toge and Yanagisawa Toge ending up in Enzan where we will take the train back to Tokyo. Climbs will be WATT. Please, join us if you can.

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:00am
Meet Place: McDonalds @ Route 4 & Yamate Dori (HERE)
Route: (HERE)
Climbing: 2300-2800m (estimated)
Distance: 130-150km

There is also the possibility for a meet up at Musashi Itsukaichi Station for anyone interested.

Hi Pete, thanks for the announcement!!

I'll be there!
...if I can wake up early enough, that is :warau:

Eugen

I will be asking to get saturday off to join you guys on this! It looks like a great ride! See you there if my manager is nice

Wish I was closer so I could participate in some of these rides.

Looks fun.

I will be doing a nice ride on Saturday hopefully; albeit on my own. :eek:

Thanks for posting Pete. I usually have Saturdays off, but my older son's sports day is this Sunday, so I need to work on Saturday. I have Monday off though and will likely be able to get out for a ride then - fingers crossed.

I might be able to join, but still hesitating over the route..
Just in case, Pete, what time do you plan to pass by Musashi-Itsukaichi station?

I might be able to join, but still hesitating over the route..
Just in case, Pete, what time do you plan to pass by Musashi-Itsukaichi station?

Why do you mean by hesitating over the route? As for timing, I would estimate we'll be passing through there at about 9:45am give or take 10 minutes.

Why do you mean by hesitating over the route? As for timing, I would estimate we'll be passing through there at about 9:45am give or take 10 minutes.

I would prefer to make a loop ride finishing somewhere closer to Tokyo, so if I join, I might ride back to M-I, Okutama or even Otsuki via Matsuhime after climbing Yanagisawa with you.

I will be more sure about joining tomorrow (will let you know in this thread).

I would prefer to make a loop ride finishing somewhere closer to Tokyo, so if I join, I might ride back to M-I, Okutama or even Otsuki via Matsuhime after climbing Yanagisawa with you.

Ahh, OK... now I get it. Yeah, this is just a case of wanting to do Yanagisawa, but not wanting to ride a million kilometers.

On a different topic, can we please refrain from discussing the Boso ride here? It's going to cause confusion. Thank you.

Pete,

I will join you, but probably only a half of the course or so:p
Because....I and Alan-san are planing a biking trip on 9th-10th for two days, so I have to save my energy for it to keep up with Alan-san:cool:

Naomi:)

Pete,

I will join you, but probably only a half of the course or so:p
Because....I and Alan-san are planing a biking trip on 9th-10th for two days, so I have to save my energy for it to keep up with Alan-san:cool:

Naomi:)

Great Naomi! See you and Alan Saturday!

Seems my boss is going to give me Saturday off so I should hopefully be able to meet up with you guys at 7 tomorrow!

Sergey - that's exactly what Naomi-san and I are thinking of doing.

Back
Top Bottom