What's new

Ride Saturday morning ride

Vlad Dzurilla

Warming-Up
Apr 15, 2019
Dear TCC, I'm glad to join this exciting community. I'm Vlad from Slovakia and have been cycling with Cycology club in Lagos, Nigeria with very international cyclists over the last 2 years before coming to Tokyo ( live next to Arisugawa park). I would like to join you for the ride this Saturday. If anyone is organising a ride , I would love to join and explore the surroundings of Tokyo and get to know you guys in person 😊.

Hi Vlad, welcome! You're countryman with Sagan, say no more! ;)

Where do you live in Tokyo? Where do you normally ride? I might do something this Saturday, starting from Arakawa going north. But don't have time to do a full day ride, perhaps 80-100 km loop or something...

Hi Luka, thank you for your reply. I live close to Arisugawa park (Hiro-o metro station). I'm ok with 80-100km loop in the morning as I have not been riding much recently. Arakawa might be a bit far, depending what time you wish to start I might join.

the more I think about it, I'm not sure I can pull it off this time. just back from a vacation, and swamped at work. since I'm not sure when I can wrap things up tomorrow night, it's hard to commit for Saturday morning. @tigerkamen mentioned he's taking some slow beginners up and down Arakawa for some gelato. maybe you can hook up with him this time, and we can ride some of the following weekends.....

Hello Vlad

You're welcome to sign up for our mailing list at halffastcycling.com

We will have rides on Saturday and Sunday - some starting practically on your doorstep. You'll certainly see some new areas of Tokyo.

Back
Top Bottom