Saturday LSD Edogawa

So this is short notice and kind of a long shot but I am going to plan for an early Saturday morning start on a arakawa- Edogawa- tonegawa LSD ride. The forecast says rain at possibly starting around 3 so it will also be a race against the weather. That means no stopping except for 1 short 5-10 minute stop at the castle right before the Edogawa trail becomes tonegawa. If we leave at 8am I estimate about a 5-6 hour ride. According to the current forecast that would end the ride about an hour before the chance of rain increases.

Here's the route
http://j.mp/iC83jc

Meeting place will be the locks on the arakawa cycling road just north of kanana-dori.

Sep 2, 2009
Hey mate

I am up for this.

Could I meet you at the 54km point? That is near where I live. I will do the top loop with you, and head off at around the 100km point.

Still trying to regain my strength and this would be a good one to do wit you, if possible.

Cheers

mxs

Speeding Up
May 14, 2010
Tokyo, Japan
Definitely want to try and make it out for this. I have been off the bike for awhile now and this is just the thing to get make back on track. Hopefully having a single speed does not handicap me too much

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
Unless it dramatically improves I am going to spend my day watching movies, some stretching and a trip to the pool!

Weather is now looking crap for all day tomorrow

Sep 2, 2009
Yeah, this isn't looking good.

Monday will be clear though, it seems, and I am off then if you want to ride?

It still a 40% chance like yesterday. Let's say if it gets worse than 50% by 10pm tonight or is raining/snowing tomorrow morning we call it off.

If its raining or snowing then I will hit the gym and get on a stationary bike for about 10 hours and do my homework at the same time.( ̄▽ ̄)

If anyone wants to do this even if it's raining I will go too! I'll find my swim trunks and layer up!

Sep 2, 2009
Bollocks.

I am out.

Off to Sofmap in the morning to get computer parts.

Sorry lads.

Weather like this, means I am straight back to my Amiga500

Monday though!

theDude

Maximum Pace
Oct 7, 2011
Tokyo
app.strava.com
i've not really done a wet ride.... mostly worried i don't have much wet gear. Just a waterproof top.... suspect that's probably not enough if it is properly raining.....

What do you guys usually wear in the wet? (if you don't mind this mild hijack.... again.... :p ) sorry eric....

:bike: