What's new

Saturday, June 9: Okutama loop

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
I am off next Saturday and would like to inquire whether any other TCC members are interested in hitting the mountains. Please post your ideas, availability and suggestions right here. :)

June 9th!

Okutama; up, down, ramen, then back up & down again!
Easy course!
I was planning to do this ride only with Nobu-san - Training for the 7/7 Fuji-climb run.
The plan was for me to ride out to Musashi-Itsukaichi station & meet Nobuko after she gets off the train. From there, we do the standard "Okutama-ko climb", and ride down to the ramen shop by the lake! After something to eat, we head back up along the same road we came down from - back up to Tomin-no-mori - and then straight back down to Musashi-Itsukaichi station again.
If you're interested. Thomas (and anyone else who hasn't ridden up to Tomin-no-mori from the lake-side), let us know!
Round trip from Itsukaichi is about 90km - hard climbing is only about 30km.
Care for the ride out there as well???
Travis

Sounds challenging, Travis!

- Ride out to Itsukaichi
- up Tomin-no-mori from Rte. 33
- Soba and beer at the ramen shop
- again up Tomin-no-mori from Rte. 411
---- optionally: up Nokogiri-yama and return via Rte. 411
- back home via Rts. 411, 29, 20

In any case, please count me in. :bike:

Hi,

I could join next saturday, however I should somehow make it back to tokyo before 7 pm. But that's for me of course, I can always turn around and go home. Any route in the mountains is fine for me.

bye
Daan

You're on Buddy!

OK! I'll try to be riding past Kameido at about 7:30, and we'll meet Nobu (possibly Shinobu as well) at Itsukaichi at around 10:30.
How does that sound?
T

OK! I'll try to be riding past Kameido at about 7:30, and we'll meet Nobu (possibly Shinobu as well) at Itsukaichi at around 10:30.
How does that sound?

Deal! See you SAT at 7:30AM in Kameido!

@ Daan

Hope you can join us! We won't be returning to Tokyo that late anyhow.

please count me in!

I am off too:p
Sounds good!I would like to join!
Nobu-sanは電車?私は行きは自走がいいなあ・・・・:D
Thomas and トラさん いつものkouban-maeで、お願いしてもいいですか?

Appreciation

Saturday is parents' appreciation day at the kids' school. I must go and be appreciated. Will go to Hakone on Sunday instead.

6 people so far:

Thomas
Shinobu
Travis
Daan
Shay (Freeride39)
Nobu

I'll ride out from my place at 7am, and meet Thomas at 7:30.
We'll pick up Shinobu along the way (on Yasukuni-dori, near Akihabara) at 7:45.
From there, the 3 of us will continue on until we get to Shinjuku, and switch to Rte.20.
About 20km past Shinjuku, we'll move across to the Tamagawa cycling-road and ride up to Haijima, where we'll meet with Shay at 10am.
10km later, we'll all arrive at Musashi-Itsukaichi station where Nobu will be waiting for us.

>Daan: Where do you want to meet us? The easiest place to meet us would be around the South exit of Shinjuku station along Rte.20 at around 8:00. But depending on where you're coming from, you could meet us earlier somewhere along the way. Please let us know where is good for you.

>Shay: We'll be riding up Tamagawa, and we should get to the bridge that crosses the river (on Rte.7) just west of Haijima. Can you meet us at the park just there – At that car-park area just near the bridge at 10:00? That will save us from having to ride to Haijima station, and also save us some time.

>しのぶ:いつも通の所でいいよ!7:45に行ってくれれば、途中で迎えに行きます。そこから皆で自走で行こうね!
We'll see you along Yasukuni-dori at 7:45, the same as usual.

>ノブ:愛してる~!

It should be a pretty cool ride!
Rubber down! Travis

I would like to join!

Hello! This is SHIBAGON:p
I would like to join " Saturday, June 9: Okutama loop".

是非来てください!

柴山さん、元気?
先週、富士ヒルクライムを完成して、おめでとうございます。
今週末は、「武蔵五日市」駅で、10:30に都合することになりまして、柴山さんとも一緒に走れば、皆で喜ぶ!
よろしく~!
ちなみに、ノブさんも駅で待ってるから、、、
ではでは、土曜日にね!トラ

トラさんand Thomas
see you at 7:45am yasukuni-douri:D
nobu-san 柴山さん、皆さん、駅で会いましょう!
いい天気でありますように:greets:

電車で行きます♪

JR中央・青梅線青梅特快・青梅行 武蔵五日市 10:12着の電車で行きます♪
尚、新宿は同じ電車だと9:09発です。
一番後ろの車両に乗っていきますので、柴山さんよかったら同じ電車で行きましょう。

では では:bike3:

参加します I want to be in !

前回は急いで帰ったけど今回は夕方の予定がないのでゆっくりと帰りたいな。でも、皆はやいからなぁ。

I do not have any evening engagement, so I do not need to leave earlier this time. :)

I will meet you at Itsukaichi station.

Minoru Arai

Welcome aboard, Arai-san! :)

So far we are eight members:

Naoko-san (SHIBAGON)
Nobu-san
Shinobu-san
Arai-san
Daan
Shay (Freeride39)
Travis
Thomas

Put me in, that looks challenging!
ride up & down Okutama and up & down again.
let's see if I can make it. :D

I should probably start from Hajima station and meet you guys near car-park. (as Travis suggested)

Shay,
Can we meet in Haijima station at around 9:45??

Like to join as well

This is trad(Todor). I joined Okutama2 in March and have been looking for a chance to get back to Okutama again. The family "oyabun" just gave me the "porch pass" for a day out...

If possible, I'd like to hook up at Shinjuku station. I think Travis indicated that the group is passing by there at about 8:00 am. Is this correct?

If possible, I'd like to hook up at Shinjuku station. I think Travis indicated that the group is passing by there at about 8:00 am. Is this correct?

Hi Todor, nice to see you joining! We shall meet you at 8:00AM at Shinjuku Sta. South Exit, as last time.

Welcome aboard, Newton! :)

Pete, pity you cannot make it, have fun at Tsukuba-san!

Now ten members:

Naoko-san (SHIBAGON) 10.30AM Musashi-Itsukaichi Sta.
Nobu-san 10.30AM Musashi-Itsukaichi Sta.
Shinobu-san 07.45AM Yasukuni dori
Arai-san 10.30AM Musashi-Itsukaichi Sta.
Daan ??
Newton 10.00AM Haijima Sta.
Shay (Freeride39) 10.00AM Haijima Sta.
trad (Todor) 08.00AM Shinkuku Sta. South Exit
Travis (YellowGiant) 07.30AM Kameido
Thomas 07.30AM Kameido

Back
Top Bottom