What's new

Saturday, June 9: Okutama loop

I am off next Saturday and would like to inquire whether any other TCC members are interested in hitting the mountains. Please post your ideas, availability and suggestions right here. :)

Being informed that it stopped raining before you hit the hill, I got away from worries but now feeling jealous and remorse! Indeed, the rain stopped about 30mins after your departure while I was sipping the 2nd cup of coffee over 3 pastries, so I quickly set up the bike again and run back the same road we came. The road was dry from Haijima, so that regional downdrops seemed to me to test someone's mettle. Yes, I am just a feeble fun-rider, ture that I have no balls...I went into Y's road and ordered a pair of road shoes. Well, money solves all problems, I was no longer obsessed with self-hatred, committed myself to make a debut with my first road shoes and revenge ! "REMEMBER OKUTAMA"

Christoph & Thomas . . .

Did you ride over Nokogiri yama on the way home????

Cheers,

Philip

hey philip

?? is that the smal hilly one we did two weeks ago? no, unfortunatelly not because that would become pretty late. we only tried to kkepp a little bit of speed on the way back and had a lot of fun (not only on the way back!!):D
the tour had been really funny and nice (even the light rain in beetween)

cheers
christoph

Did you ride over Nokogiri yama on the way home????

Cheers,

Philip

philip

addendum:
GO PHILIP GO - we want to see you at Hawai!!!!!!:bike::bike:
So have fun - and take care!

cheers
christoph

P.S.: TCC gonna sent a cyccling crew to Hawaii when you qualify!

Nokogiri-yama!

I feel like the only guy who's never done it!
You all (Philip, Thomas, Christoph, Aaron, AlanW... and anyone else who's ridden up Nokogiri before) know how much I like "hill-climbs", but you've actually scared me with this one!
When all of you start saying, "Nokogiri is a beast, dude.."; That kind of worries me a bit!
BUT, it has to be done!
Aaron (Pucci); Keep your "Ashigahara" ride locked in for a later date, but also think about this one.... We do almost the same ride as last weekend, but all only go as far as Nokogiri; Climb over from the Itsukaichi side, and then go back up from the Rte.411 side! - Tour d' Nokogiri ??? Then we can see which way is better for the downhill.
For serious climbers only!!!

We'll probably do "7/7 Fuji" first, but throw some ideas around!
Travis

Thanks Christoph . . .

Only you could call Nokogiri "small" and "hilly" ;) Sounds like you had a holiday :D

Cheers,

Philip

hey philip

?? is that the smal hilly one we did two weeks ago? no, unfortunatelly not because that would become pretty late. we only tried to kkepp a little bit of speed on the way back and had a lot of fun (not only on the way back!!):D
the tour had been really funny and nice (even the light rain in beetween)

cheers
christoph

no I need holiday's or other drugs:D
but the street IS smal or I had been that close a collapse the my cognition
had been woerse :)

Only you could call Nokogiri "small" and "hilly" ;) Sounds like you had a holiday :D

Cheers,

Philip

Back
Top Bottom