What's new

Ride Saturday June 11 Miura Loop

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
Organised by Travis (@WhiteGiant) and Mike (@Mike), this is going to be a bit of a TCC "old boy reunion ride", open to everyone of course.

Distance:

79km clock-wise from Zushi to Zushi:

Map (Strava for the time being):

https://www.strava.com/activities/486841517

Date:

Saturday, June 11, with an expected start time around 09:15am. Back to Zushi before 1:00pm.

Travis and the Tokyo pack usually take this train to Zushi. Lunch break in Misaki, famous for its toroman (tuna manju).

In so far:

@WhiteGiant
@Mike
@kpykc
@Deej
@Phil (maybe)
@thomas

More details will be posted by Travis shortly.

Last edited:
I'd like to join but work prevents me. If there's a next time I'll see what I can do.

That looks fun, thanks for organizing this!

Would anybody be interested in riding to the starting point from futako bridge?!

sounds like fun! いいなー。:flip:

Guys -- @thomas et al. -- it is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that I will not be able to join tomorrow's awesome-fest. Alas, I'll be on babysitting duty, as my efforts to find a daycare opening for my daughter were unsuccessful. So instead of riding my steed, I'll be playing My Little Pony. I hope we can do this again soon, because I sure as heck want to ride with the OBs (and new faces, too!). Have an amazing time, fellas. I leave you with some words of inspiration:

My Little Pony, My Little Pony
Aaaaaaaaaaaah
My Little Pony
I used to wonder what friendship could be
Until you all shared its magic with me!
Big adventure!
Tons of fun!
A beautiful heart
Faithful and strong
Sharing kindness
It's an easy feat
And magic makes it all complete!
My Little Pony
Did you know, you are my very best friends

@Deej, @Phil, @Philip, et al. sorry you couldn't make it today. Fear not, the next loop is already in the planning!

It was a pleasure to meet new faces, Tyler and Alex, who were cycling all the way back to Tokyo, and to catch up with the others! My first group ride in over two years. See you soon, gentlemen!

Back
Top Bottom