What's new

Saturday, July 7th - Tsuchizaka-toge & Beyond

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Due to inclement weather, and a sleepless newborn this ride has been pushed to Sunday. See HERE for new thread.

We'll be hitting some climbs and rindos on the west and north side of Chichibu with two good ridge line runs. All climbs will be wait at the top (WATT).

INFO:
Meet Time: 6:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 2400-2600m
Distance: 170-180km
Route: HERE

As is typical with my rides, there will be lots of rindo's, greenery, climbing, and minimal traffic! It should be a good one!

Yeah, poss poss.

As usual, need to check work, but if I can make it, shall we say the usual meeting spot?

Aargh:cry: I wish I could join this but this weekend I have other non-cycling commitments.
Thanks for posting & wish you a fine weather.

I think I am down with this one... As always thanks in advance for organizing! I basically hang around waiting for you to post new rides Pete!!:D

Alright, I am in.

What we saying, 7.30am at the junction where we have met before?

I'd be there but Saturday is a work day for me! Loved the route last time though Pete, and I look forward to the next one with you...

Pete, it was great running into you a today! Count me in for this one. I am looking forward to checking the new gearing on the hills.:climb01:

If I can get my work done in time I will seriously think about joining this one. Also depending on how I feel I might ride all the way back to Tokyo as well.

I'd be there but Saturday is a work day for me! Loved the route last time though Pete, and I look forward to the next one with you...

Cheers mate, catch you next time!

Pete, it was great running into you a today! Count me in for this one. I am looking forward to checking the new gearing on the hills.:climb01:

LOL... yeah, that was a fortunate chance meeting! Great, see you Saturday!

If I can get my work done in time I will seriously think about joining this one. Also depending on how I feel I might ride all the way back to Tokyo as well.

Hope you can make it! As for riding back... you're a maniac!

I'm in Boss. See you at the family mart

I have other commitments and can't join this one.
I was looking forward to seeing Pete runs like Forrest Gump.:happy:
Next time.

I woke up with a savage cold. Sweating like a maniac and feel dreadful.

No riding (or anything at all) for me this weekend.

Sorry.

At the moment, tomorrow's weather is a bit uncertain. I'll be watching the forecast this evening to see how it unfolds. Likely, I'll need to make a final determination tomorrow morning just a little before 6am.

Current Roll Call:
- Eric
- Aron
- Anthony
- Kevin
- Tom G

If it turns out we need to push this till Sunday, how's everyone's schedule?

Back
Top Bottom